Pune, India, October 25, 2017 – Dimentrix Technologies today announced the immediate
availability of our flagship offering DeepInsight, an advanced business
intelligence, and visualization platform. With DeepInsight you can connect data from multiple data sources,
build advanced visualizations, perform ad-hoc analysis, collaborate with other users, and publish your
visualizations with anyone across the globe.
DMXDeepInsight BI WARP 1 features include:
- Seamlessly Connect to Any Data Source: Easily connect and bring in data from diverse data sources;
such as relational and NoSQL databases, online storage service like Google Drive, flat files such as
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, CSV files, text files, JSON files or pull in data from Web links.
- Actionable Intelligence: Quickly analyze your data, uncover hidden patterns and insights, identify
market trends and unknown correlations with our easy drag-and-drop interface. Bring your data to life with
our 17 chart types. Go beyond charts and tables and create geographical data visualizations. Use our
out-of-the-box interactivities; such as and not limited to chart hints, re-visualizing with a single click,
date hierarchies, filtering, colors based on values, sharing and export capabilities, etc.
- Deeper Analytics: Add flexibility to your visualization with parameters. Create on-the-fly calculated
functions from our comprehensive set of pre-defined mathematical, string functions, logical operators, etc.,
and immediately use them in the analysis. Track performance against some goal or target using reference
lines. Simplify your complex data using our built-in aggregation functions.
- Dynamic & Interactive Dashboards: Dashboards are a dynamic and interactive tool that combines
multiple worksheets in a single view. Use our drag-and-drop interface to plot worksheets onto the dashboard.
Customize dashboards in real time via filters and drill-down capabilities, insert images and formatted text
in a flexible layout through an easy to use interface.
- Collaborate & Share: Easily share your visualization with other DeepInsight users in many ways. Share
links give people access to your visualization and real-time co-authoring shows everyone’s changes as they
- Publish Visualizations: Publish your visualizations outside your BI solution, on any Web-based